Looking to change your Spuds? Simple Rosemary Mash will compliment almost any dinner. Serve these spuds all year round with your favourite dinners.
4 medium spuds
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons oil
1 small red onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 drops Rosemary oil
½ cup milk
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
- Place spuds in a pot with enough salted water to cover. Cook 30 minutes or until tender and drain.
- Add butter to spuds and set aside.
- Add oil, garlic, and onions to the skillet and cook until tender.
- Mash spuds with onion mixture, milk, Rosemary oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Tip you can always add more butter to your spuds!