ClaryCalm Product Description
Designed to provide a calming, soothing effect during the course of a woman’s menstrual cycle, ClaryCalm is known as a cooling essential oil blend when used topically, with a floral, yet herbaceous scent. Whether you need cooling effects for the skin or help balancing your emotions, ClaryCalm is the perfect companion in times of discomfort and extra need.
Where to Buy ClaryCalm
If you are ready to experience the soothing effects of the ClaryCalm blend for yourself, Buy ClaryCalm oil here. Each proprietary blend made by doTERRA includes natural ingredients, thoroughly tested contents, and a pure, potent aroma. Add ClaryCalm to your doTERRA essential oil collection, and experience the benefits of this high-quality blend right away.
ClaryCalm Uses and Benefits
- During menstruation, the female body tends to experience a lot of discomforts, both emotionally and physically. Utilize the soothing benefits of ClaryCalm during your menstrual cycle, by applying the oil to the abdomen for a calming massage.
- Heightened emotions are commonly part of a woman’s menstrual cycle, but many times unbalanced emotions simply come as a part of life. The calming aroma of ClaryCalm can both soothe and balance heightened emotions when applied topically. Whether you are experiencing a disruption or lack of balance in your emotions due to your menstrual cycle, finals week, a recent family tragedy, or any of life’s stressors, consider using the aroma of ClaryCalm to soothe unsettled emotions by applying it topically. You can apply a drop of ClaryCalm to your hand, rub the palms together and inhale the scent of ClaryCalm for 30 seconds or more when you need to center your emotions and regain composure. Remember—ClaryCalm can help balance your mood throughout the month, not just during menstruation.
- The cooling effect of ClaryCalm can be helpful when the body gets too hot. When you start feeling flushed or warm, apply ClaryCalm topically to the skin for a cooling, soothing effect. The doTERRA ClaryCalm blend comes in a convenient roll-on bottle, so when your body feels a little too toasty, you can simply roll the oil over your skin for a cooling sensation that will help you settle and cool down.
- Although ClaryCalm helps create a soothing abdomen massage during menstruation, applying the oil to other areas can also help you experience the cool, soft sensation that ClaryCalm has to offer. When applying topically, consider rubbing the oil on the back of your neck, on your temples, or even on the bottom of your feet. You can dilute ClaryCalm with Fractionated Coconut Oil to avoid any skin sensitivity.
- Along with the topical application, diffusing ClaryCalm aromatically can also provide help for unbalanced or heightened emotions. Place a few drops of ClaryClam in the essential oil diffuser of your choice when you feel that your emotions are particularly intensified or sensitive. Diffusing ClaryCalm while you rest on the couch, read your favorite book, or just relax at home is a great way to center your emotions and dispel heightened sensitivity.
- Clary Sage Flower
- Lavender Flower
- Bergamot Peel
- Roman Chamomile Flower
- Ylang Ylang Flower
- Cedarwood Wood
- Geranium Plant
- Fennel Seed
- Carrot Seed
- Palmarosa Herb
- Vitex Leaf/Berry