1. Maintain a healthy pH of the body. Lemon essential oil is one of the most alkalizing foods on the planet. Maintaining an alkaline pH is essential for our bodies to function properly and to ward off unwanted negative effects in the body.
2. Supports healthy blood flow. The high levels of potassium in lemon oil assist in maintaining a healthy heart. Simply adding 3 drops of lemon oil to your glass of water each time you fill it can aid in maintaining a healthy heart.
3. Whitens teeth. Lemon oil is often used as a natural at-home teeth whitener which promotes gum health. Try adding a drop of lemon essential oil to your teeth directly or your toothbrush.
4. Supports weight management. Lemon essential oil is magic in a bottle for weight management. Lemon essential oil helps promote the lipolysis or the breakdown of unwanted fat. Try rubbing a few drops of lemon essential oil onto unwanted troubled areas.
5. Natural wood polish. Add 15 drops of lemon oil to half a cup of olive oil to create a natural, toxin-free food polish.
6. Repairs and improves skin. Lemon help tighten and brighten skin tone by stimulating the production of amino acids into collagen. Collagen retains the skin’s elasticity, keeping the wrinkles at bay. The antioxidant properties of lemon oil also supports healthy cells which can be responsible for ageing.
7. Freshens breath. The cleansing qualities of lemon oil freshen and clean your breath. Add 3 drops of lemon oil to a cup of warm water in the morning to start your day with long-lasting fresh breath.
8. Detoxifies the liver. The properties that are found in lemon oil is a powerful, natural detox agent that promotes healthy liver function and removes toxins.
9. Furniture Polish. Simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes. Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
10. Seasonal Respiratory Discomfort. Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.
11. Silver Polish. Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals. This will also help create an uplifting environment in the area.
12. Assists in concentration. Add a dab to your shirt collar or diffuse in an essential oil diffuser while working or studying.
13. Helps support a healthy immune system. Vitamin C in lemon oil is vital for helping against environmental threats. Diffuse in the room or add a drop to your pillow to help boost the immune system.
14. Increases energy. A cup of warm lemon water in the morning is a great alternative to coffee when starting your day. The essential oil helps restore your body to a natural balance, increasing overall energy by not relying on caffeinated drinks.
15. Assists healthy GI tract. Dilute 1 drop of lemon essential oil to 5-10 drops of coconut oil and massage over the abdomen to support healthy gastrointestinal function.
16. Promotes healthy digestion. Lemon has a similar atomic structure to that the stomach’s digestive juices, meaning it has a positive effect on the gastrointestinal tract. Lemon oil helps cleanse the bowel by improving waste flushing and promoting the release of gastric juices.
17. Reduces greasy/ oily hair. Take advantage of lemon oils alkalizing properties to aid your greasy hair by adding a drop to your existing shampoo each time you shower.
18. Helps hangovers. The next time you need something to help a hangover run a warm bath and add a few drops of lemon oil. Soak in the tub until your hangover fades away.
19. Promotes relaxation. A few drops of lemon oil in a diffuser can do wonders in promoting relaxation and balance.
20. Helps throat minor irritations and dry throats. Add a drop to the water that you drink throughout the day. You can also gargle with warm water, sea salt, and a drop of lemon essential oil.
Where to Buy Lemon
Lemon is one of doTERRA’s most popular essential. To purchase a bottle of Lemon contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or simply enrol now on the link. Like all of doTERRA’s essential oils, Lemon is CPTG. CPTG essential oils are oils that have gone through the CPTG protocol, which contains a series of strict tests that assess each batch of oil’s purity and potency. If the essential oils pass these tests, then they are potent, high quality, and pure essential oils that can be used as single essential oils, in essential oil blends, or in essential oil products. When you purchase from doTERRA, you can feel confident that the oils you receive are high-quality and effective oils that are ready to meet you and your family’s needs.